Goals. I got ’em. Last year, inspired by a friend, I made a list of goals for 2012 and updated it once or twice throughout the year, as a note on Facebook. I had to force myself to go back and look at the list, since it had been quite a few months since I updated it. I wasn’t sure that I had done well or even, not so bad. Needn’t have worried! I definitely did better than I thought!
And now for this year, which I’m sharing here instead of just on Facebook:
- Creative Goals
- Get an idea, then do it. Basically, follow through on my ideas instead of sitting on them and feeling bad about it.
- Practice uninhibited writing. I’ve signed up for an online writing course to help me with this goal!
- Organize bedroom closet
- More regular housekeeping
- Grow a kitchen garden
- Acquire one new writing client
- Take a certification course
- Use my gym membership 2-3x/week
- Work with girls on cleaning up after themselves
- Earlier bedtimes (This feels especially important, the closer we get to the BIG K!)
- Go camping/hiking 2x a month between May and August.
|Bryer Photography, Albany, NY|